Opportunities at The Coriander Leaf Group
are constantly looking for great people to join our team. We welcome
individuals with the passion for customer satisfaction, and a
great desire to learn and grow. So if you believe you can be an
added strength to our team, please submit your resume and a cover
letter to enquire about potential opportunities.
you can work with minimal direction and supervision, have a desire
to succeed, can show initiative, and maintain our high standards
of service, then you just might be the person we are looking for.
Minimum of 3 years in F&B Event’s environments.
• Strong experience in handling most aspects of Events planning,
coordinating, negotiating, customers’ service and sales.
• Possess a sense of leadership, communication, organization
and relationship skills.
• Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
• Professional, polished appearance with the ability to
exceed patrons' expectation in a fast paced customer service environment.
• Proficient in general computer knowledge.
• Fully understand restaurant and bar operations and banquet
• Communicates well with all group departments to ensure
smooth flow of events.
• Continuously thinks and innovates to keep up with the
highly competitive F&B and entertainment industry
• Ability to interact comfortably with all guests to create
and maintained a loyal clientele.
• Strong command of the English language, any extra languages
would be a plus.
• ABLE TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX
Management, Planning, Customer Service, Self-Motivated, High Energy
with a winning attitude, Multi-tasking, Problems Solving.
We provide a competitive salary package with full benefits and
a great potential for growth within the continuously growing and
*Kindly include your photo, current and expected salary in your
*Qualified candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule,
including weekends, evenings and holidays, as needed.